Children under 10 are welcome to the field on Mondays between 8:15 and 11:15 am.
- Small children are curious and want to explore which is why we have set aside Monday mornings after 8:15. Families will have a whole row to themselves to pick. We are still requiring social distancing so parents are responsible for keeping their children from wandering beyond their row.
- Masks are required for adults. We encourage your children to wear masks as maturity allows.
- Strollers are not allowed in the field.
- When scheduling for a Family Day appointment, please look for appointment spots marked "Family Day" or "FD." If you do not see those tags, children under 10 are not permitted in the field. Please double check the appointment you are booking to make sure it meets your needs.
- Family Day appointments are per household. If you want to bring a friend to pick, they will need to book their own appointment. You may request to be placed in the same row, if you wish.
- There are no restroom facilities at the field this year. Please make sure your children have used the bathroom before coming. There is still a hand-washing station.
- Please help keep everyone safe by waiting until you are in your car before eating. This can be hard for younger children who like to pick and eat in the field. If your children are not able to follow this rule, it may be best to leave them at home for your visit.