I think we can all agree these are still strange times we are living in. The goal at Hillside Blueberries is to keep everyone safe. To that end, please note the requirements for picking at my farm this year.
- It is imperative that you check the web site "Home Page" every Saturday and Sunday to ensure that I still have ripe fruit as the season begins. The first weekend is always the busiest and without scheduled appointments I have no way to manage how much fruit will be picked each day.
- Masks will still be required at all times. You must keep your mask on for the duration of your stay. If you arrive without a mask, you will not be allowed to pick. Hillside Blueberries will not provide masks to the public.
- We will practice social distancing in every way possible and ask that you do also. Parking and payment processes will also incorporate social distancing like last year.
- No Children under 10 yrs. on weekends to begin. I promise to schedule "Special Family Days" as soon as I see how busy the field is.
- Please be sure to give our staff a name and also get your picking containers weighed before you head into the rows. We ask for your patience when you arrive and check out, as without pre-paid appointments this year, logistics will take a little longer. We promise to do our best to get you in and out of the field as quickly as possible.
- Payments will be processed through Square. No cash or checks will be accepted.
- No field tasting. We want you to love your fruit but we also want to keep everyone safe. Please wait until you are back in your car to remove your mask and start eating. Thank you!
- No public restroom again this year.